Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
Al-Yamani

23-Jumada II-1443AH
26-January-2022AD
07:07 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Warning to Prince Mohammed Bin Salman

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. O His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, I bear witness to Allaah and all mankind and jinns that I command you to set all my Saudi and Non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of KSA, all at once without any delay in implementing the order

Perhaps Mohammed Bin Salman would like to say: "And who are you, O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, to issue an order to His Royal Highness Mohammed Bin Salman to give orders to release your Saudi and Non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of Saudi Arabia?" Then, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: " I am indeed Imam Mahdi, Allaah's caliph on the whole world. I swear by Allaah the Great who will achieve His purpose, if you did not obey the command of Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah would do to you what He has done to your Father; thus He Sends against you His firm plan, COVID, so it strikes you down into a clinical death as it did to your father; leading to your own death!

So your highness and superiority in Earth would not benefit you and you will never find besides Allaah a helper or protector, then He makes you an example for whoever disobeys the order to obey His caliph on the whole world

Perhaps Mohammed Bin Salman would like to say: "Do you believe the rumors about the death of my father? Nay, they are just conjectures. O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, did not you claim that you do not say about Allah conjectures that do not avail anything against the truth?" Then, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: "O Mohammed Bin Salman, Allaah's caliph on the worlds is not of those who speak using expectations, predictions, or guesses and far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that the news from Allaah Lord of the worlds confirms the fact that Allaah has stricken down King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz with the so-called Coronavirus. Or do you think that your father was stricken down with corona due to his age and the weakness of his immune system, and you see that you are young and Allaah's firm plan cannot take you down into a clinical death until Allaah pleases then you die? Surely, there is no escape from COVID; Allaah's firm plan, so beware of the planning of Allaah the One the Overpowering!

Do not you know that whoever opposes Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has opposed Allaah? And whoever opposes Allaah and His caliph indeed Allaah is severe in Punishment. So who would save you from the severe torment of Allaah if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly Imam Mahdi; Allaah's caliph on the worlds?!

O man, I do not say I am Allaah's caliph on Yemen only but Allaah's caliph on the whole world. Would not Allaah achieve His purpose if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly the Caliph of Allaah who is chosen by Allaah Lord of the worlds? And if I were a liar it would be to my own loss and no harm shall befall you. Also, if I were truthful, Allaah would inevitably hit you with what His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani,promised you

O man, fear Allaah and submit to Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, thus Allaah would increase you in power and honor as I will not break Allaah's promise, in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran, to whoever fears Allaah the One the Overpowering from among decision-makers, so he sought Allaah's forgiveness and worshipped Him alone no partners Has He. Allaah's has indeed ordered me to increase him in power and honor in line with the promise of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
{وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ ‎﴿٧﴾}

{And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe."} 14:7

So think and consider and get the plotting of the three out of your head! O Mohammed Bin Salman, What is your thought about Whom Ar-Rahman (Allaah) is with Him?! I swear by Allaah that mankind and jinns will not have power over him, and whoever denied this has tasted a punishment. And we will wait and see who is swifter in planning, the arrogant ones or Allaah? And this challenge is not out of my own accord but it is from Allaah who Knows best what is within yourselves O Mohammed Bin Salman and his soldiers. That is why Allaah has ordered me to say to Mohammed Bin Salman and his soldiers the following: (What is your thought about Whom Allaah is with Him)

So it is better for you to obey the command and to turn away from plotting and if you did not I challenge you and all those who want to plot against the Caliph of Allaah the One the Overpowering, and we shall wait and see who is swifter in planning and He has power over everything, the best protector and the best helper. All matters return to Allaah, He knows the treachery of the eyes and whatever is concealed by hearts

And I remind and say: Think and estimate and decide and choose what is good for yourself and ask forgiveness for your sin and be one of the thankful and do not be one of the disbelievers, I am for you among the advisors and for all the decision-makers in the peoples of mankind, and I repeat and state that I do not sing to you with poetry or exaggerate without the right in prose, but rather the Caliph of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, Won't Allaah accomplish his purpose -Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they say? Whoever worships Allaah alone no partners with Him, Allaah will give him glory to his glory, and whoever disbelieves, Allaah will strip him of his possessions, and he will lose this world and the hereafter. That is the clear loss

And Peace be on the messengers and Praise be to Allaah.. Allaah's Caliph and servant Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL ,Bahy Mansour